Sunday, January 30, 2011

A little bit about me....the good looking one

Hi everybody, I'm Henry - the very good looking cat in the photos.  I'm about four years old, love playing, attacking my sisters (and my brother Jorge - Happy Birthday Goldie!!), eating, sleeping, eating, sleeping more, and attacking my sister Mickey all over again!

Woah! Who's that handsome fella? hehehe...



I live with Mum, Dad, Mickey, Lucy and Jorge now, but I can't remember where I used to live.  I was crushed by a car and left by the side of a road, when an RSPCA Inspector found me and took me to their cats' home. They mended me and made me good as new and then Mum and the girls came to the cats' home to get a new cat - I saw them and wouldn't let them pick anyone else, I told them to PICK MEEEEEE!!!!  Actually I jumped on Mum's back and tried to pull her jumper over her head so that she couldn't leave without me.  Anyway....they loved me, picked me and took me home !!!!

I'll tell you more about me another time, but I'm just off to celebrate Jorge's birthday with him.  Take care !!

Henry
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Leave a comment!