Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why I attack Mickey...

I always get told off for attacking my sister Mickey (the ginger one). And I think it's time that I tell everybody why I attack her.

1.) She dressed me up in a santa suit!
2.) We were playing with my toys that I got as a purrr-esent and she hit me in the face 3 times!! It was on accident but it still hurt...
3.)  She pushed me over! Never... I repeat, never... agree to 'play with Mickey'. It just ends up with me being pushed over by this carrot-topped menace and her laughing in my face!
4.) She asks for it. It may sound silly but she does ask for it! What else am I suppose to do when she dangles her fingers near my paws?


So there- there's my side of the story. So remember mummy- next time you tell me off, think about why I do it!

-A very miserable Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woof! Meow! Leave a comment!